Bounce Back Loan Scheme
- businesses will be able to borrow between £2,000 and £50,000 and access the cash within days
- loans will be interest free for the first 12 months, and businesses can apply online through a short and simple form
- Loan terms will be up to 6 years.
- No repayments will be due during the first 12 months.
The Government has announced a new 100% Government backed loan scheme for small businesses.
Small businesses will benefit from a new fast-track finance scheme providing loans with a 100% government-backed guarantee for lenders.
The scheme will launch for applications on Monday 4 May. Businesses will be able to access these loans through a network of accredited lenders.
The government will work with lenders to ensure loans delivered through this scheme are advanced as quickly as possible and agree a low standardised level of interest for the remaining period of the loan.
You can apply for a loan if your business:
The following businesses are not eligible to apply:
- banks, insurers and reinsurers (but not insurance brokers
- public-sector bodies
- further-education establishments if they are grant-funded
- state-funded primary and secondary schools
- businesses already claiming under the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
More information about the scheme will be published shortly.
Further details see: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/apply-for-a-coronavirus-bounce-back-loan