How to Claim

In order to notify us that you wish to furlough an employee please either:

a) Fill out this online form


b) Complete this  spreadsheet and send it to

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

We will upload the details to the new HMRC furloughing portal on your behalf. 

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us